Your privacy is considered important to us.
- You refer to the individual gain access to the website https://www.asiasangels.com or by use of the Service, or other legal entity on behalf of which such an individual is accessing or using the Service.
- Site (referred to as either, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to asiasangels.com website.
- Affiliate refers to the entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a third-party.
- The account mentions a unique account created for You to get an access to our Service or products.
- Website refers to Asiascloset.com services, accessible from https://www.asiasangels.com
- Service refers to the website.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who practices the data on behalf of the Site. It refers to third-party companies or individuals used by the Site to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the website, to perform services or to assist how the Service is used.
- Third-party Social Media Service being referred to any website or any social network website through which a user can log in or create an account to use the Service.
- Personal data is about any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Cookies are the string of information that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, enclosing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Usage Data refers to the collection of data automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
In order to contact or identify you, we may ask you to provide us your personally identifiable information during the process of using Our Service or website. Personally identifiable information may consist of following data, but is not necessarily limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Usage Data
The collection of usage data is done automatically when using the Service. Usage Data may consist of the information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time duration on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You gain access to the Service by or through a mobile device, we may accumulate certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of your mobile device, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser which You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. Whenever you like to visit our Service or Site when You get access to the Service by a mobile device, your browser sends us some information which we may collect.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
Whenever you want to refuse or indicate all cookies when a cookie is being sent then you can instruct your browser. However, if You do not want to accept Cookies, You may not be able to get access some parts of our Service or Site.
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies stay on your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, whereas Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close your web browser.
We use both session and persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Essential Cookies
These cookies are type of session cookies which are crucial to provide you with services or products available through the Site and to enable you to use some of its features. They provide assistance in order to authenticate users and avoid fraudulent use of user accounts. Without the use of these cookies the Site cannot provide the services which you have asked for. The purpose of using these cookies is to provide you those services of website.
- Notice Acceptance Cookies
These are the Persistent type of cookies which identify the acceptance of cookies that the users have done on the website.
- Functionality Cookies
These cookies are also type of Persistent Cookies which allow us to remember choices which users make during the usage of website, like remembering your login information or language, country or currency preferences. These cookies are used to avoid you by repeating your preferences every time whenever you use the website.
- Tracking and Performance Cookies
These Persistent Cookies are administrated by third parties. These cookies are used to track the data about traffic to the website and in what ways users use the website. The information collected through these cookies may directly or indirectly identify users as an individual visitor on website. These are also used to test new advertisements, pages, features or new functionality of the Site to watch out in what manners our users react to them.
Use of Your Personal Data
Our website may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To offer and retain our Service, including the way to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage Your Account: we may manage Your registration as a user of the Service. Your access to different functionalities of the Service are available to You as a registered user. This is only possible by providing us your personal information.
- For the performance of a purchase contract: the progress, agreement and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the website.
- To interact You: We may interact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other correspondent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications associated to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, whenever necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To inform You with updates, special offers and general information about other items, services and events which we provide that are similar to the service that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To accomplish Your requests: we may use personal data to attend and manage Your requests to our website.
We possibly will share your personal information in the following circumstances:
- We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service and items, to show advertisements to You and maintain Our Service, to contact You, to advertise on third party websites to You, whenever You visited our Service or for payment processing.
- We may give out Your information with Our business affiliates to suggest Your certain products, services or promotions.
- When You share personal data or else work together in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside. If You interact with other users or register through a Third-Party Social Media Service, your contacts on the Third-Party Social Media Service may see You name, profile, pictures and description of Your activity. In the same way, other users will be adept to view depictions of Your activity, interconnect with You and view Your profile.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Site will also retain Usage Data for inner examination purposes. Data is commonly retained for a shorter timeframe, with the exception of when this information is utilized to reinforce the security or to improve the usefulness of Our Service, or We are lawfully committed to retain this information for longer time periods.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
In certain conditions, we may be obligatory to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
We may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such accomplishment is necessary to:
- Meet the terms of a legal obligation
- Protect and secure the rights or services of the website
- Put off or investigate possible misconduct in connection with the Service
- Watch over the personal security of Users of the Service or the public
Security of Your Personal Data
We are responsible for the security of your personal Data as The security of Your Personal Data is our first priority, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of automated storage is entirely secure. While We endeavor to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, we cannot give assurance of its complete security.
We will try to find a way to guarantee your Personal Data is kept private and secure, and to take appropriate technical and classified measures to preclude unlawful or incidental obliteration, coincidental trouble, unapproved acknowledgment or get to or other unlawful methods of management. We will not lease, exchange, disperse or sell any Personal Data that you offer us to any third party except if we get your earlier assent or appropriate law allows the equivalent.
We will take sensible endeavors to guarantee that your Personal Data is precise and complete, if your Personal Data is probably going to be utilized by us to settle on a choice that affects you, or revealed to another association. In any case, this implies you should likewise notify us of any adjustments in your Personal Data that you had at first initially provided us with. We won’t be answerable for depending on off base or inadequate Personal Data emerging from you not notifying us of any adjustments in your Personal Data that you had provided us at the start.
Request for access or Correction of Personal Information
You may request to get to as well as right your Personal Data at present in our ownership or control by presenting a composed solicitation to us. We will require enough data from you so as to find out your identity just as the idea of your solicitation, to manage your solicitation. It would be ideal if you present your composed request to contact us at email@example.com
For a demand to correct Personal Data, when we have adequate data from you to manage the solicitation, we will manage your solicitation in, including right your Personal Data inside 30 days. Where we can’t do as such inside the said 30 days, we will advise you of the soonest practicable time inside which we can make the rectification.
We may likewise charge you a sensible expense for the dealing with and processing of your solicitations to get to your Personal Data. Assuming this is the case, we will furnish you with a written estimate of the expense. If it’s not too much trouble note that we are not required to react to or manage your access request except if you have consented to pay the charge.
E Commerce Policy
The Users are involved in transactions with our Website by getting our service or products, are questioned to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, we may collect such information only in so far as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with our website. We do not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described above. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caution that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
Links to Other Websites
We have no influence over and accept no accountability for the substance, protection approaches or practices of any outsider locales or administrations.